Senin, 17 September 2012

Pinterest Wordpress Theme


Pinterest Wordpress Theme

Hi there , it’s me Diana here.

Today I want to tell you about my experience using Pinterest.

So cool, it’s beyond my imagination about picture or image sharing on the net.

I can stop have fun with it.

Even you are a designer, fashion stylist, chef, room decorator, doing wedding planner, Pinterest can accommodate you with what you need








But it’s not stop just there, I can give you something more.

What if, I can make Pinterest become your Wordpress Theme ?

Can you imagine that your Wordpress Theme have the same appearance and work like Pinterest?

With this Pinterest Wordpress Theme you can have your reader share, pin and comment all the picture on your site.

Not only that, with this Pinterest Wordpress Theme it automatically increase the traffic to your site.

And you can have this benefit also :

This is the benefit you can have with Pinterest Wordpress Theme :
- WordPress theme that looks and works like Pinterest, and also gives you all the benefits that  Pinterest gets

- Up-to-date social integration with Facebook OpenGraph

- Invaluable Facebook Insights

- Optimized Search Results with Google Authorship Markup

- Mobile-responsive design that adjusts your site graphics to fit aesthetically and pragmatically into phone screens or tablet PCs

So get your Pinterest Wordpress Theme here

Thank you
PinterestWordpressTheme

 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar